Interested in joining Alpha Phi Omega?
We take new members at the beginning of each semester. When an individual decides to pledge in Alpha Phi Omega, they are initiated into the pledge program through a pledging ceremony. The purpose of our pledging program is to help committed students learn about the main principles and mission of APO. After you attend a short initiation ceremony, you will officially be a part of our newest pledge class. In total, you will be a pledge member for nine weeks. If you successfully finish your semester's requirements, then you will be activated in an initiation ceremony. Pledging Requirements
- 10 Hours of Service
- 5 Hours of Fellowship
- Launch (Leadership) Course
- Weekly Meeting on Sundays at 5:00pm
- Pay Pledge Dues (Scholarships avaliable)
Please note that hazing is absolutely not tolerated within our organization. We encourage individuals of any gender, race, or sexuality to come join us.
If you want to learn more about Alpha Phi Omega from current members, please join us at the following recruitment events!
- 8/31 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm in IMU room 337
- 9/2 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm in IMU room 337
- 9/7 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm in IMU room 337
- 9/9 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm in IMU room 337
- 9/10 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm in IMU room 337
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Go here to look at times to come join us and learn more about our organization!