Interested in joining Alpha Phi Omega?
We take new members at the beginning of each semester. When an individual decides to pledge in Alpha Phi Omega, they are initiated into the pledge program through a pledging ceremony. The purpose of our pledging program is to help committed students learn about the main principles and mission of APO. After you attend a short initiation ceremony, you will officially be a part of our newest pledge class. In total, you will be a pledge member for nine weeks. If you successfully finish your semester's requirements, then you will be activated in an initiation ceremony. Pledging Requirements
- 10 Hours of Service
- 5 Hours of Fellowship
- Launch (Leadership) Course
- Weekly Meeting on Sundays at 5:00pm
- Pay Pledge Dues (Scholarships avaliable)
Please note that hazing is absolutely not tolerated within our organization. We encourage individuals of any gender, race, or sexuality to come join us.
If you want to learn more about Alpha Phi Omega from current members, please join us at the following recruitment events!
- Friday, January 25th at 5:00 p.m. in River Room, 341 IMU
- Monday, January 28th at 8:30 p.m. in Herky Room, 343 IMU
- Tuesday, January 29th at 8:00 p.m. in River Room, 341 IMU
- Thursday, January 31st at 6:30 p.m. in Herky Room, 343 IMU
FroYo with your BroYo: Tuesday, February 5th from 7:00-8:00 p.m. at Aspen Leaf
Mini Family Night: Friday, February 8th from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in Herky Room, 343 IMU
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
To view the Spring 2019 active handout:
To view the Spring 2017 active handout:
To view the Fall 2016 pledge handout: